Cloth Nappy Hire
Buying cloth nappies can be daunting and confusing, there isn't one nappy that suits every baby and family and it's a big investment. For this reason, hiring nappies is becoming more and more popular.
Why hire nappies?Hiring nappies is a fantastic way to have fun using cloth whilst trying many different brands and styles. It gives you the chance to find what works for you and get into a routine before making a commitment.
It's particularly popular to hire Newborn nappies, as these nappies are usually outgrown by 2-3 months, so money can be saved to purchase OSFM (One-Size-Fits Most) nappies that will last from 2-3 months of age until toilet training.
There are also OSFM hire packs for parents of older babies who want to give cloth a go, or parents who are already using cloth nappies, but want to try some new brands.
What do the newborn packs contain?There are three newborn packs to choose from- Easy-use, variety or basic.
They all contain:
- 26-32 nappies including nappies specifically for nighttime or extended wear
- A selection of styles and brands
- Cloth wipes
- Fleece liners
- Extra boosters (Just in case)
- Bottom balm
- Extensive information guide about the nappies in your pack and general cloth nappying.
- A personalised wash routine for your washing machine, detergent choice, water quality etc.
How does it work?
- Packs cost between $12-$22 a week
- Bookings can be made anytime during pregnancy or once baby has arrived
- You pay a bond and a set hire price for 10 weeks hire. Lay-by and WINZ quotes are available.
- Generally the pack will arrive 2 weeks before your baby's due date, and then hire starts from babies actual birthdate
- You will receive 7 days a week support should you need it, to make sure you have success with cloth
- Upon return of the nappies in acceptable condition your bond is refunded, OR you can use your bond to buy OSFM nappies
- All customers get a $15-$20 credit on any purchases made after the hire period